Note: Application is already closed.
The Dealer’s Room is where people display or sell various genres of furry and animal themed creations such as pictures, illustration, photographs, fursuits, and where live performances are put on. Admission is free for JMoF attendees, so come join us and gave a great time!
Day 3 – January 7th (Sun.), 2018
- ・Setup: 10:00 – 11:00
- ・Open: 11:00 – 16:00
1F Holiday Hall C
Dealer’s Room Map
- A1: Beast sewing store
- Chicken thighs
- We sell scarves and collars for fursuits, accessories such as tail-shaped key holders and acrylic key holders, and kemono-themed large plushies.
- A2: quadruped quartet
- A how-to book on making fursuits, animal-motifed accessories and goods printed my original illustration
- A3: Mariage
- My shop “Mariage” exhibits a booth at JMoF. Aprons (same as mine), tote bags, and photobooks will be sold there. Don’t hesitate to come~
- A4: rsmapleworks –arusumawa-kusu–
- Wrist warmers and kemonomimi-muffs
- A5: Magical Shop PAN-DRA
- Goggles and fake glasses for fursuits
- A6: Exploding cola! From ACF
- Life With Furries! We will handle US-liked casual/pop prints and goodies featured furry characters!
- A7: Hyoga the Juggling Dragon
- Hyoga the Juggling Dragon
- We sell Hyoga the Juggling Dragon’s original goods such as T-shirts, playing cards, key holders and clear plastic file folders.
- A10: TIGER WINGS
- Postcards, metal/wooden tag, leather crafts, and so on
I create just I want to, variously.
- A11: MITARASHI NYANKO
- Shinon Tsukishiro
- Fursuit photobooks, hand-maid key holders and dakimakura covers
- A12: Feridae World
- Feridae’s adorable goodies! Artbooks, acrylic key holders and prints!
- We are planning to sell our items for fursuits, and special goods for JMoF 2018.
- B1: Tatana Beast works
- Assorted my original illustration, T-shirts and accessories.
- B2: Wolves&Me
- Wolf-motifed Glasritzen, postcards, mufflers, towels and artbooks
- B3: DIRTY LABOR
- Hisahito Kanzaki
- This is the first appearance of Hisahito Kanzaki’s booth.
・Kemono x Band x University Student – “VORED”
Rock band club members in certain uni, are playing their music, and also losing their credits today.
・Elona Playable Character – “Jig”
“Jig” is my original playable character on “Elona” (free game).
We are going to handle comics, audio drama CD, and goodies!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/K_hisahito__
- B4: AKIPAWS
- Dojinshis for Tokyo Afterschool Summoners, Cuphead, Shirokuma Cafe and Mercenary (Grimoire of Zero), and items of original characters.
- B6: Animal Daisuki Club
- Kemono/anthro-oriented original goods and dojinshis, including JMoF pre-journal.
- B8: DOGGYHEADZ
- Yuji Takino
- We distribute kemono-styled stickers for certain fees; Our 2017’s collection titled “FURRYxSTREET STICKERS COLLECTIONS – KEMONOMICHI”, have been sold at Kemoket, Comic Market, and so on. We are planning to handle 70 – 80 types, and the fees are 200, 700, 800 and 1,000 JPY (varied by its design). All stickers are waterproofed, high-protected from deterioration and weathering on outdoor. They are easy to re-make into magnet stickers. And there… may be the special stickers for JMoF.
- B9：wolf’s works
- Animal-themed (such as snow leopards, wolves and werewolves) original T-shits, hoodies and scarves
- S1: HIMEROU★YA
- Akira Himekawa
- HAP Comics “Yuana and the Silver Moon” complete edition, wolf-motifed goodies such as T-shirts, blankets and button Badges
- S2: Japan Furries Photo Competition 2018
- We exhibit Japan Furries Photo Competition 2018 Nominations, and some photos from the last time.
- ・Please note that you will be responsible for everything you bring to your booth. JMoF will not responsible for any theft or damage.
- ・Please take all your trash with you.
- ・You may only bring drinks with lids to your booth.
- ・Under no circumstances shall JMoF Executive Committee (hereinafter referred to as “we”) be responsible for any physical injuries or property damage caused to dealers or others concerned.
- ・Dealers and others concerned shall immediately pay, whether it is intentional or careless, for all the damage of the venue, surrounding buildings and their facilities.
- ・We shall have no responsibility for disputes between dealers and their customers over merchandise or services provided by the dealers.
- ・Dealers shall pay for the damage and take the responsibility of such disputes without involving us.
- ・In case of any disputes between dealers, others concerned and their customers cause damage to us, the dealers shall immediately pay for the damage.