- A02 HIMEROU★YA
- Akira Himekawa
- We’ve published “THE WILD LEG” Paperback Edition, so let’s celebrate Leg! In addition, we handle our 2nd HAP Comics “Loup-Gul (ルウ・ガル)” Complete Edition Vol. 1, passport cases and rings for smartphones.
- A03 Japan Furries Photo Competition 2019
- We exhibit Japan Furries Photo Competition 2019 Nominations and the other photos. For details, visit our website.
- B01 K-LINE
- We’re K-LINE. We sell accessories/tails for fursuits, our character goods and apparel products.
- B02 All The Queen’s Furries
- Artist collective who do art, commissions and accessories!
- B05 Hyoga the Juggling Dragon
- Hyoga the Juggling Dragon
- We sell merchandise of Hyoga the Juggling Dragon such as T-shirts, key holders and clear file folders.
- B08 096
- We are handling goods such as button badges featuring fursuit characters, acrylic key holders and illustration collection.
- B09 Goroujirou
- Kinoshita Jiroh
- We are planning to sell our original manga series featuring kemono and ninja “Yakumi Nimpō-chō (薬味忍法帖)” and the other goods.
- B10 Animal Daisuki Club
- We are handling goods and books featuring original animal/furry characters.
- B11 MochiriWorks
- We are going to sell partial suits, plushies and goodies such as button badges.
- B13 quadruped quartet
- We make animal-motifed miscellaneous fabric goods and original illustration goods. We also handle fursuit parts and how-to books about making a fursuit.
- C02 Feridae World
- We are Feridae World! We are going to handle books, dakimakuras, figures, acrylic key holders and mouse pads featuring our original species/characters!
- C04 rsmapleworks -arusumawa-kusu-
- We are handling household goods such as wrist warmers, vests and eye pillows.
- C05 MixedCandy
- We will be selling Fursuits, shirts, bandanas, accessories for costumes, stickers and art.
- C06 Hamoon
- We create animal-themed original goods by using various materials and express their features in our arts. I would appreciate if you come and feel our goods with your hand. Merchandise: animal masks, wooden badges, acrylic charms and so on
- C07 Ryushunsuke
- Ryushunsuke (Ms. Wasabi’s STAFF)
- Selling our original fursuits, books and goods featuring our original characters or our activities
- C08 FurEast
- FurEast is a fursuit maker. At JMoF 2019, we will handle accessories for fursuits. We are proud to promote our sophisticated leather collars, created by hand on all of the process: cutting, dyeing and processing. We will also handle some goods by reasonable price, so feel free to come!
- D01 wolf’s works
- We are wolf’s works, creating original furry goods. We make energetic- and grunge-styled goods and gears such as furry-motifed T-shirts/bandanas and harnesses for fursuits. Our concept is “Kemono stands by us” for all furry funs.
- D02 DOGGYHEADZ FURRY STICKERS
- Yuji Takino
- We merchandise kemono-styled stickers aiming for your street fashion, road bike and so on. There are not only illustrations but also oriental/occidental calligraphy and some parodies.
- D03 TaishokukanNoirowze
- We mainly handle general artbooks themed male/homosexual kemonos. We also handle acrylic key holders and stands featuring kemono heroes (of course it’s absolutely general)! There may be a fanbook about fursuit characters.
- D04 inu no shippo
- SHINOBI RYUGAHARA
- We are going to sell kemono goods and illustrations such as button badges and key holders featuring male anthros. There may be a general fanbook.
- D05 Philosofur
- Riryo Nagatani
- We publish “Philosofur”, the fanzine of essay, chronicle and research about furry/kemono culture.
- D06 TIGER WINGS
- We will handle accessories such as metal plate necklaces/key holders, leather crafts and postcards. Continuing on from the last time, we are going to accept original plate commission (limited in quantity).
- D07 Planet Cheetah
- Selling furry art merchandise such as art prints, playmats, wall scrolls and calendars.
- D08 GEPPE
- Accept badge commission for fursuits, merchandise kemono-themed T-shirts, sell button badges (using a capsule vending machine)
- D09 TANUKI CLUB
- We are planning to exhibit/merchandise realistic animal fake heads for costumes. Note that we will handle them on a first-come-first-served basis.
- D10 sokomono suisou
- Nato Takatsuki
- Fanbooks (F/GO), original artbooks, neck straps, sacoches and paintings on square drawing paper
- D12 TATANA BEAST WORKS
- We will handle our original paintings/goods and accept/draw illustration commission.
Note: Application is already closed.
We are looking for dealers for JMoF 2019. You may display or sell any furry or animal themed creations such as pictures, illustration, photographs, and fursuits. You may also put on live performances. Anyone is welcome to apply and enjoy!
Day 3 – January 7th (Sun.), 2018
- ・You can apply for your booth at the Dealer’s Room by selecting Half Table or One Table. Half Table consists of half a table (90 x 90 cm) and one chair and One Table consists a whole table (180 x 90 cm) and two chairs.
- ・If you need additional chairs, you can request them at the JMoF reception desk on-site.
- ・30 booths will be available. If we receive more than 30 applications, we will decide who can have a booth by lottery.
- ・The venue walls cannot be used because of its rules and regulations.
- ・You cannot handle any adult materials at Dealer’s Room.
January 13th (Sun./Day 3), 2019
- ・Setup: 10:00 – 11:00
- ・Open: 11:00 – 16:00
1F Holiday Hall C
How to Apply for a Booth
1F Holiday Hall C
You need to register for JMoF 2019 to apply for a booth at Dealer’s Room. After completing pre-registration and payment, you will receive a payment confirmation email containing a link to the Dealer’s Room application form.
Even after you have completed pre-registration, you can apply for Dealer’s Room during the application period. Click the button below and proceed to the application form.
Please read all the information on the form before application. For details about pre-registration and payment methods, please visit “Pre-registration” page.
From September 25th (Tue.) to November 25th (Sun.), 2018
Dealer’s Room Fee
January 13th (Sun./Day 3), 2019
- ・Half Table: 3,000 JPY
- ・One Table: 6,000 JPY
Dealer Certificate Ribbons
We will provide 3 dealer certificate ribbons (1 con badge with a ribbon and 2 extra ribbons). Please attach the extra ribbons to the badges of those helping the dealer with booth setup and operations.
We will send dealer ribbons to dealers in Japan with their badges. We will hand the ribbons to dealers overseas at the JMoF reception desk on the site.
Dealer Booth Banner
When you submit your dealer’s room application, you also need to submit your booth banner. We will publish it on our website and conbook along with your booth information.
Booth Banner Guideline
- ・Color mode: CMYK
- ・Size: 480 x 480 px (resolution: 350 dpi)
- ・Submission file format: PSD/PNG (Opacity property included)
- ・Submission file name: Please use the same name for both your banner file and booth upon application.
- ・Please leave the border around your banner (“Frame-Layer” for PSD file) as is. Note that we will trim the outside of the border.
- ・When you add text on your banner, we recommend you to keep the size 6 pt or above. Putting your booth name on your banner is optional.
- ・If you submit your banner in PSD format, please flatten (merge all the layers) in advance.
In addition, submitted banners that don’t match our guideline will be modified. Please be advised that this may cause some changes in your original data.
- ・Please note that you will be responsible for everything you bring to your booth. JMoF will not responsible for any theft or damage.
- ・Please take all your trash with you.
- ・You may only bring drinks with lids to your booth.
- ・Under no circumstances shall JMoF Executive Committee (hereinafter referred to as “we”) be responsible for any physical injuries or property damage caused to dealers or others concerned.
- ・Dealers and others concerned shall immediately pay, whether it is intentional or careless, for all the damage of the venue, surrounding buildings and their facilities.
- ・We shall have no responsibility for disputes between dealers and their customers over merchandise or services provided by the dealers.
- ・Dealers shall pay for the damage and take the responsibility of such disputes without involving us.
- ・In case any disputes between dealers, others concerned and their customers cause damage to us, the dealers shall immediately pay for the damage.