Please follow the instructions below to start the registration process. Please be advised that you are not fully registered until payment is completed. Pre-registration closes on November 25th (Sat.), 2017, at 23:59 (JST).
Note: For detail about the registration, please see “Registration Information” page.
The deadline for pre-registration has passed. On-site registration will be available at JMoF registration desk on the days of the convention. For details, please check “On-site Registration” page.
1. Check Verification E-mail
- To avoid problems with the delivery due to e-mail filtering, etc., we ask that you enter an e-mail address on the Start Page.
- Please enter your e-mail address for registration. We’ll send you a verification e-mail, containing a link to the pre-registration form.
2. Fill out the Form
- Please enter all necessary information on the form. For issuing your con-badge and the other purposes, please also enter your name and address.
3. Send Payment
Your payment varies depending on the registration type.
- ・Regular Registration (All Days): 6,000 JPY
- ・Sponsors: 12,000 JPY
- ・Supersponsors: 20,000 JPY
Note: For details about registration types, please see “Registration Information” page.
Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and JCB) and debit/prepaid cards branded by them can be accepted as payment options.
Here are some examples of available prepaid cards:
・V-Preca (Application: Those who are over the age of 18 are allowed)
・WebMoney Card (Japanese) (Application: Even those who are under the age of 20 are allowed with parental permission)
After Completed the Transaction
After the payment form is submitted, your registration payment will automatically be processed and reflected in our system. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you immediately after the payment has been confirmed.
Note: If you do not receive any confirmation e-mail within one day after submitting your payment, please send us a message through “Contact” page.
4. Receive an Official Convention Badge (Con Badge)
For attendees living in Japan, your official con-badge will be delivered to you by December 15th (Fri.), 2017. Please make sure to bring it during JMoF.
Note: If you don’t receive your con-badge until December 22nd (Fri.), 2017, please make sure to contact us by December 29th (Fri.), otherwise we cannot re-issue your con-badge.
Attendees living overseas will receive your official con-badge at the JMoF registration desk in the hall lobby on the days of the convention. Please bring and show your government-issued photo ID (like a passport).
Reception hours are as follows:
- ・Day 1 – January 5th (Fri.), 2018: 17:00 – 21:00
- ・Day 2 – January 6th (Sat.), 2018: 10:00 – 21:00
- ・Day 3 – January 7th (Sun.), 2018: 10:00 – 18:00