JMoF 2018 is going to take applications about your own unique event.
“I have ideas for a program or an event, but I’m worried if people would want to come…”
“I’m sure a program like this would certainly make JMoF even more fun…”
For those of you who have thoughts like this, we have a space at JMoF for you to do your event. Why not take this opportunity and make your idea a reality at JMoF?
Day 2 – January 6th (Sat.), 2018
- ・10:30 – 11:30
- ・19:00 – 20:00
- ・21:00 – 22:00
Day 3 – 7th (Sun.)
- ・10:30 – 11:30
- ・12:00 – 13:00
- ・13:30 – 14:30
2F Room Matsu, Room Take, Room Ume
Note: You can use one room per one event. The size of the rooms are same.
- 1. Doesn’t contain material that violates public policy.
- 2. Follows the rules of the hotel.
- 3. DO NOT FORGET THE DOG.
- 4. DO NOT DISTURB THE CAT.
- ・Chairs (pipe chairs at the hotel)
- ・Tables (90 x 180 cm）
- ・A white board (2,000 JPY, 90 x 180 cm, only one available for each event)
Note: If you would like to use a white board, please pay the fee at the JMoF reception desk on the day. Since the number of white boards is limited, we will accept requests on a first-come-first-served basis.
How to Submit
Please fill out the following application form and send it to us. We will contact you at a later date about meeting plans.
First period: From September 17th (Sun.) to November 4th (Sat.), 2017
Second period: to be updated
Note: If the number of submissions reaches the maximum, we may close the application periods early without notice.
Note: If the number of submissions during the first period exceeds the capacity, there will be no second.
- ・You can use the room for preparation 30 minutes before the event starts.
- ・Clean-up time is included in your event time.
- ・Depending on the schedule of other programs, your requests of time and place might not be met. We will inform you if this occurs.
- ・Don’t eat or drink in the rooms.