JMoF 2019 is going to take applications for your own unique event.
“I have ideas for a program or an event, but I’m worried if people would want to come…”
“I’m sure a program like this would certainly make JMoF even more fun…”
For those of you who have thoughts like this, we have a space at JMoF for you to do your event. Why not take this opportunity to realize your idea at JMoF?
Available Time and Place
After the application for holding your event is approved, our staff will suggest to you available time(s) and place(s).
- 1. Doesn’t contain material that violates public policy.
- 2. Follows the rules of the hotel.
- 3. DO NOT FORGET THE DOG.
- 4. DO NOT DISTURB THE CAT.
- ・Chairs (pipe chairs at the hotel)
- ・Tables (45 x 180 cm）
- ・A whiteboard (2,000 JPY, 90 x 180 cm, only one available for each event)
Note: If you would like to use a whiteboard, please pay the fee at the JMoF reception desk on the day. Since the number of white boards is limited, we will accept requests on a first-come-first-served basis.
How to Submit
Please fill out the following application form and send it to us.
We will contact you at a later date about meeting plans.
From October 6th (Sat.) to November 3rd (Sat.), 2018
Note: If we get much number of dancers than the application capacity, they will be picked by a lottery.
- ・You can use the room for preparation 30 minutes before the event starts.
- ・Clean-up time is included in your event time.
- ・Depending on the schedule of other programs, your requests of time and place might not be met. We will inform you if this occurs.
- ・Don’t eat or drink in the rooms.