FAMILY – am crazy about, –
JMoF 2019 will take applications from performers who would like to participate in “FAMILY – am crazy about, –”. After all that practice, why not set the stage on fire with your skills?
JMoF aims to create a performance stage for as many people as possible. Any kind of performance is welcome as long as it’s related to “furry/kemono”. Those who have never performed on stage or don’t own fursuits are also welcome! We look forward to your participation!
We also accept your submission for movie to show on the stage! For details, please click on “Movie” tag shown above.
January 13th (Sun./Day 3), 2019
- ・Rehearsal: 9:00 – 14:00
- ・Gathering time of performers: 16:00
- ・Performance: 16:30 – 18:00
Note: It is mandatory for all the performers to join this rehearsal. We will check the details of your performance like the timing of BGM use, overall flow, etc.
Note: The gathering time of performers is 30 minutes before the performance time. Please get ready for your performance and get together at the venue.
- 1. Your performance must have a theme related to furry.
- 2. You must submit a video of your performance for the judges by November 3rd (Sat.), 2018.
Note: The video for the judges must be recorded as same as what you perform on the stage on the day. In addition, please submit your video in MP4 format only.
We judge your performances based on your videos submitted prior to the event.
Note: The submitted videos will be used solely for stage performance judgment.
How to Submit
Please fill out the following application form and send it to us. We will contact you at a later date about meeting plans.
Note: We plan to use e-mail and Skype as the main tools for communication and file sharing. If you are unable to use both, please let us know about your alternate tool for communication and file sharing.
From September 20th (Thu.) to October 27th (Sat.), 2018
Note: There is no additional application period.
We are looking for movies to show on the stage “FAMILY – am crazy about, –”. Any type of movie is welcome such as performance, short story, original animation, music video, etc.
Wouldn’t you like to screen your movie on a gigantic, super vivid screen with excellent sound equipment? We also look forward to your movie that captures the hearts of audience, like a big wave of emotion and fascination!
For details about performance on the stage, please click on “Performance” tag shown above.
- 1. Your movie must have a theme related to furry.
- 2. Your movie must be something that hasn’t been released.
- 3. Your movie should be original.
- 4. You must submit your movie by December 8th (Sat.), 2018.
In addition, you may submit only one movie.
Qualification Requirements of Movie
- ・The length of your movie should be within 3 minutes. (If your movie exceeds 3 minutes, please ask us: email@example.com)
- ・The resolution of your movie should be suitable for screening on a projector.
- ・The format of your movie should be either MP4/MPEG/MPG/MOV.
- ・The contents of your movie do not violate public order or morality.
Note: Please do not shoot your movie vertically with your smartphone.
How to Submit
Please fill out the following application form and send it to us. We will contact you at a later date to discuss the details about how to submit your movie.
Note: We plan to use e-mail as the main tool for communication and file sharing. If you are unable to use it, please let us know about your alternate tool for communication and file sharing.